One month and still riding the wave

Posted by veynoulagon veynoulagon
To all our sponsors, supporters, colleagues, friends, and family:

This adventure would not have been possible without you. It wasn't always easy but you kept us motivated. Thanks to all your support, we successfully launched Vey nou Lagon one month ago already. The movie has been received with excitement way beyond what we could have had imagined.

Vey nou Lagon is two years of beautiful memories, meaningful conversations, memorable encounters, and a lot of hard word. Sharing our baby to the world was nerve-racking; we didn't really know what to expect! But, once again, you reassured us!

It was heart-warming to see so many of you -- ministers, diplomates, artists, teachers and heads of school, representatives from the hotel and tourism industry, NGOs, CSR Foundations, private sector leaders, fishers, family, friends, neighbors, as well as the press -- at the premiere. You arrived in waves, and early. And even though we were hiding to practice our speech, you somehow found us, to congratulate us and wish us the best of luck.

So, thank you. Thank you for being there for us. Thank you for being there for Vey nou Lagon. We are not event planners, nor public speakers. We are fillmmakers and ocean advocates and we could not be more grateful to all the people behind-the-scenes who planned, tested, printed, designed, rehearsed with us, and made these events a huge success.

If you haven't seen the movie yet, DVDs of Vey nou Lagon are now on sale in Mauritius at Monoprix Bagatelle, Curepipe, and Cascavelle. Stay stuned for more selling locations soon.

Vey nou Lagon is not only an idea, not only a film, but also a movement. We are so motivated by all the people the movie has inspired, and we hope you are encouraged too to be part of the movement and to contribute in your own way to the protection of our lagoons.

The success of this movie will depend on you. Be part of the wave! Share Georgie's message, host a screening, give the DVD to your friends. Let's all work together to "redonn nou lagon so rissess."

Nou tou asam, anou Vey nou Lagon.

(photos @lsldigital)

3 Comments

Alhousani Alhousani

LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM

We are private lending firm,We offer Loans at low interest rate of to any Interested Individual personal. We are governmental Registered authorized financial helper. for more information on how to obtain our Loans contact us today via email: (mrhamdnloanoffer@gmail.com) YOU CAN ALSO ADD US ON WHATSAPP (+447783281085)
max william max william

URGENT LOAN OFFER FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL USE

Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com
max william max william